Thursday, May 23, 2013

Drew 10m & Jackson 28m



My precious!
Photo: My. Precious!! This is what I came home to after ladies Bible study.

Jackson Stories!
oh my sweet Jackson Reid. We had dinner guest tonight, shortly after dinner Jackson gathered shoes and told them it was time to go home. I said, you don't really want them to leave. His reply, Yes, Go home!!! He shed a few tears, gave a few hugs, and sent them packin'. Glad it was just the inlaws! :) They even delivered fresh cookies after he sent them home.

Jackson quote of the day. D says duh. Duh says Dog. M says Mmm! (Rubs his tummy) Mmm says Cake!!


Photo: Bless it! 
Jackson quote of the day. D says duh. Duh says Dog. M says Mmm! (Rubs his tummy) Mmm says Cake!!


Photo: Its been a BUSY week at our house. Jackson has been asking for Daddy time. So he and Marty planned to go for pancakes this am. Look who they ran into while they were out and about!


Happy 5 Years!5 years ago today I married my best friend and 3 years ago we found out we were pregnant with Jackson Reid!  The past 5 years have not been perfect...we've experienced a near fatal car wreck, recovery, and a ton of medical bills for Marty, miscarriage, job changes, job loss, 2 difficult pregnancies, disappointments, we've disappointed each other and I wouldn't change a single thing! God has blessed us with 2 of the sweetest baby boys on the planet, showed us how to love deeper, strengthened out faith, taught us forgiveness, taught us mercy, showed us the power of prayer, and as a family we've dug deeper into the Word. Im Blessed with a husband who loves God, me, and our boys more than anything this world has to offer!

Photo: 2 hot dates with my man in 2 weeks!!! Love him! We wore this exact outfit 5 years ago out to dinner on our honeymoon! :)

Excuse me while I brag on my sweet hubby! He has maintained a 4.0 since starting grad school. He made his 1st B this quarter...1 point away from having an A! He was bummed. I'm SUPER proud of him! Full time job, trains FFA teams after work, full time load at LA Tech, awesome daddy to 2 baby boys, and this is the big one y'all...he is an amazing husband!!! Not only does he put up with me...he washes & folds laundary, dishes, cooks, helps with bath time, etc whenever needed. Did I mention last week was rough for me and he stepped up and was SUPER Daddy AND it was FINALS week?! SO PROUD to call him mine!!!


Oh my word! I love him to pieces! He brought Marty the Bible and asked him to read to him and Buzz! 
Photo: Oh my word! I love him to pieces! He brought Marty the Bible and asked him to read to him and Buzz!

Circus with my sweet boys! When we arrived it was packed!!! Not sure we would find a seat. God had Big plans! 2 seats available center ring and 4 rows up. The sweet lady that offered for us to sit by her began to share about her grandson. His mom was a drug addict, delivered at 26 weeks and abandoned him in the NICU, this grammy stepped in and has helped her son raise him. He is now a beautiful, smart 4 year old little man. She fell in love w/my boys and Drew fell in love with her! Thankful that God can minister and be glorified everywhere we go...even the circus!




No comments:

Post a Comment