Thursday, May 23, 2013

Drew 11m & Jackson 29m

Drew's 1st Egg Hunt
Photo: Drew Man and his Momma at his 1st Egg Hunt.



Drew Man is SO excited that Jesus is ALIVE! He just got out of his chair and WALKED to his Daddy!!!

Photo: Not sure I've ever been this excited about grocery shopping! Boy loves him some food!

Photo: this is what professional pics are like with the Cantrell boys! :)

Photo: New fishing buddies!

Photo: My little man loved his cake!!!

Photo: Can not believe this little man will be 1 in just 1 week! SO thankful God blessed us with this sweet baby!





1 year ago I was SCARED to death! I had an 18 month old on my hip, our family had just went through some pretty tough transitions, and God was about to bless us with a 2nd little miracle baby! I was excited to hold he/she and for his/her gender to finally be revealed...but I could not help but wonder how I would survive the next year...and what is God thinking?! 2 days later we welcomed Mr. Thomas Drew!!! God knew EXACTLY what HE was doing! I can not even begin to imagine this past year without this sweet man! He has Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson wrapped around his finger. 
Photo: love this sweet baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment