Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beach 2013

They couldn't stand it...soakin' wet as soon as they arrived! Jackson has been saying for 2 days "me go to beach and put my booty in the sand!" He finally made it.
Photo: They couldn't stand it...soakin' wet as soon as they arrived! Jackson has been saying for 2 days "me go to beach and put my booty in the sand!" He finally made it.


Beach Bums


playing at the Track with Jake.

Enjoying the hangout in typical Drew fashion.



Drew loved everything about the beach...pictures not so much.

Photo: I am an incredibly blessed man!

Photo

Photo: Blue angel flyovers & gorgeous water!!! Love!



Sweet little lady "excuse me mam. I must tell you that your baby is the best baby! He was just so sweet. He was perfect during dinner!" Perhaps she should join us for family pictures tomorrow?! Ha!



Photo: My little golfer.

Photo: The play pen at the beach. Endless entertainment.

Photo: Sweet babies!

Photo: This pretty much sums up vacation...Jackson has Bear and the ocean. Drew has Nanny and the beach. They are officially rotten!!!



Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment