Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013


I wanted to draw perfectly round circles. Jackson says, "no me do it. It not need to be perfect. Frosty said he doesn't want to be perfect. Just Frosty! Him happy just being Frosty!"

Photo: I wanted to draw perfectly round circles.  Jackson says, "no me do it. It not need to be perfect. Frosty said he doesn't want to be perfect. Just Frosty! Him happy just being Frosty!"


*A few weeks ago Marty & I were talking about how excited I am about our new matching Christmas stockings and how I plan to use them forever. He suggested that I buy a 5th stocking to put up for when we adopt. It made me teary eyed & I agreed.

Today Jackson was full of wonder and excitement telling me all about Christmas, Mary & Joseph, celebrating baby Jesus' birth, how he loved our tree...and then he said, "mommy, we are still missing something. ..we need one more stocking! For our baby. The one God is going to give us one day!"

I will admit some days I almost forget we are even adopting...it doesn't seem real..the wait is so long. Other days I feel like a piece of my heart is missing...I wonder how old the baby will be, the gender, the ethnicity, how old will the boys be when we meet the baby!

So thankful that this baby not only lives in my heart but the heart of my boys too! I'm excited God chose us for this journey and I'm beyond thrilled to see how this bundle of joy is going to change my little family! No doubt. GODS timing will be perfect!




Christmas chat with Jackson.

"God gave us Christmas, ya know. Baby Jesus Birthday. Baby Jesus sleep in a manger not a baby bed.Mary is his momma. Mr J is his daddy. A camel came to his party and carried the Birthday cake on his back.a donkey came too.sheep and shephards too.3 wise men's came too."

"Santa claus is really St. Nicholas. St Nic is why we have stockings. Hes a nice old man. Thats why he gives presents. Cuz he nice.me not member why we have Christmas tree."

"Breezy is my elf. He came to help me learn about Christmas. But if he gets down one more time I'm packing his stuff and sending him to live at Nanny and Bear-Bears house! Enough is enough!"

This boy! I love his 3 year old explanations! Drew and I learned a lot this morning!





Milk and cookies for Santa. Jackson had to try a bite! :)
Photo: Milk, cookies, and some extra reindeer food. Just incase Rudolph needs some for the trip! Yes, Jackson had to "try out" the cookies! He said, St. Nick is a nice old man & will not mind! :)



*Best Christmas memory so far...I was in my room wrapping presents (yes, I waited until the last min to wrap a few). Jackson was having a hard time going to sleep because he's so excited. Marty went back to read 1 more story and help him relax. As I am wrapping I hear Marty & Jackson praying together over the monitor. We pray as a family all of the time but its just something about over hearing a daddy pray with his baby! Sweetest words I have ever heard! Merry Christmas!!!





The new ride.




1st Hunting trip



Christmas pjs


Taking goodies to the fireman


baby Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment