Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Late Fall 2013


showing out for the girls at Daddy's FFA cookout
Photo: So proud because the girls are watching ;)


loving Kindermusik
Photo: Drew enjoys kindermusik just a tad


Trying out the Duck Diner with Paw.
Photo: Lunch with Paw at The Duck Diner. Service was quick, food was yummy, the manager was sweet to the boys,  and Jackson says they have the BEST grilled cheese around!

My little cowboy had a blast at Emmanuel's Fall Fest tonight! He was so proud of the Mt Dew he won while playing a game. Mommy talked him into a late night Sonic run to replace it. Sad that my little indian isnt feeling well and had to stay home. Thankful he had his Nanny & Bear to snuggle with.
Photo: My little cowboy had a blast at Emmanuel's Fall Fest tonight! He was so proud of the Mt Dew he won while playing a game. Mommy talked him into a late night Sonic run to replace it.;)  Sad that my little indian isnt feeling well and had to stay home. Thankful he had his Nanny & Bear to snuggle with.



State Fair with WOO!
Photo: On the "crazy ride" with Wu! #statefairoflouisiana

*SO proud of Marty Cantrell! We knew going into this quarter it would be hard on Marty and our family. I have watched him study & write papers with the boys playing in the same room (not sure how he does it), miss time with his family because it seemed like he had to go take a test every time we turned around, and two little boys have missed Daddy when he had to work 15 hour days between work and school. Thank you Jesus the quarter is over & he made all A's and B's! We are so proud of him! 3 classes to go.



*I received a call from out adoption agency today. Yes, my heart skipped a beat! Excited but thinking oh God our family is not ready, the boys are not ready, were not financially prepared! No worries! God knew all of the above and they were just calling to update records, make sure we are still interested in being on the waiting list, etc. We will not be holding a baby anytime soon...

Jackson was listening to the convo and when I got off of the phone asked when I was leaving? What was I bringing home? I explained that mommy is not going anywhere anytime soon but in God's timing we will adopt a baby. His reply, "it better be a BOY and were naming him Stuart!!!" (He recently watched Stuart Little. He thinks were adopting a Mouse! Oops!



*Prayer time tonight. "Mommy, can we ask God to give us a big boy, baby boy, and a baby girl? All of them!"

This boy and his sweet heart! I can't wait to see how he changes this world!


Dinner out with my boys and Jackson insisted he open the door for me. I said, you don't have to do that buddy. J- yes, mommy. Me watch daddy. He teach me how to do that. Melt my heart! Blessed


First Dentist Visit

Photo: 1st visit to the dentist.  He did great, his teeth are perfect, and Dr. Paige & Mrs. Beverly were amazing with him!!!

*Sorry for blowing up your news feed with our trip to lsu. I have just got to share this! I am a planner. Ive had it on the calendar for months that we would visit the hospital on Monday. It didn't work out and I was disappointed. Wasn't sure if today would work and asked friends to pray that it would. As soon as we walked in the waiting room today a lady approached me and said, " I was here last year. When my brother got admitted MONDAY night I thought thanksgiving again this year at lsu. I wonder if that nice lady will come by and share her testimony, family, and cookies with us! I want you to know how you have encouraged me to be strong for my family!" Yall, that is ALL GOD! His plans are always bigger than mine!!


*Marty was leaving to visit a friend who just lost his dad. As he is walking out the door Jackson says, daddy don't forget to hug your "fwiend" that make him feel better.


*Jackson "that's it. Thats my church. Let me out of this car people!! I gota go learn about baby Jesus!!!!"



Taking cookies to LSU medical.

Fall pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment